Gelotophobia Mags.Will be 17years old.Love photography.October 16th, 1996,Earth. Studying: Girls High School. ( more..? )
facebook . twitter . F1A4

Welcome to my blog world.
Enjoy still you can
[+] Follow photoBlog

Posted on: Saturday, January 19, 2013 @ 2:49 AM | 0 comment(s)
Waiting. .

It's been a long time since i'm updating my entry. But who cares anyway.
School works loaded, Busy, no time to update. [well, not really, just don't want trouble my mind to rearrange the words to update] Hak! yeah that's it.

Finally, UBBK  and Team IT interview is over!
Hope you guys will doing great in year to come. We are counting on you guys, newcomer /hug/

Well, as you all *probably* know that school held "Tamrin Naqibat" on 17,18,19 January. Poor thing that i cannot go there cause of my health issue. Yep, I caught some cold. T.T
It's kinda worst i think. Alhamdulillah, everything okay now.

What i hate the most that i had to eat 5 freaking tablet a day, aish! can't it be more worst. It's medicine man!


I've been waiting for my bag to arrive. Haih! where where? I'm excited to recieve it!
Please make it quickly or i will flip your store. HHA! JK.

Interested on the bag thinggy girls? Take a look. . here

Back to top


Copyright ©. Layout by SekarYoshioka. Header : Pixiv and edited by SekarYoshioka. Please view it with Google Chrome 1024*768. All rights reserved.